Tuesday

To Read or to Sleep... that is the question

So I'm thinking of adding book reviews at my web site and the blog. Another great idea I had while rocking my 6 month old to sleep last night at 3:27 am and staring at the bookshelf. Or at least I think it was a great idea... maybe I was just so sleep deprived that I only dreamed it was a good idea.

There are a number of good tools and resources for parents who want to take more control of heir computers to make it safer and more enjoyable for kids. I've got a few books on my shelf right now and I'm sure there are many others available. But, just like products and services, some are good and some are bad and some just aren't right for you. A good review or two might be a great help. At least that's my idea, anyway. So let me put it to you... I have two questions.

1. Is a book review a good idea or was I just too sleep to recognize how bad it was?
2. Should I include links to book sellers like Amazon, Indigo and Borders? If you think a link is a good idea, what online sellers do you like best?

And of, course if you have any good ideas of your own to share let me know.

Have a great day. Cheers.

No comments: